GYRFALCON All-40 Intelligent Multi-Charger
• Optional input voltage/current (5V 2A / 12 2A), When the charger input voltage is 5V, it can automatically adjust the charging current
• Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-Mh and Ni-CD rechargeable batteries
• Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
• Each of the bays monitors / displays independently and automatically stops charging when complete
• 4x bays wide enough to fit 4x 26650s at the same time
• Longer bay slots to handle 35mm – 72mm lengths
• Accurate voltage cut off and termination current
• Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
• Advanced protection features: reverse polarity protection, over-charge protection, over-current protection
• With LCD display charging parameters and progress
• Certified by ROHS, CE, FCC
• Input: DC 5V 2A / 12V 2A
• Output voltage: 1.5V / 4.2V±0.03 ×4
• Output current(input 5V 2A ): 250mA x4 – 500mA x4- 1000mA ×2
• Output current(input 12V 2A ): 250mA x4 – 500mA x4- 1000mA ×4
• Dimensions: 150mm×120mm×32mm
• Weight: 240g(without batteries and power supply)
• Compatible with:
Li-ion / IMR: 10440, 14500, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650, 32650
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, C, D
• Operating humidity /temperature: 5%(0℃) – 90%(40℃)
• Storage conditions temperature: -20℃ – 85℃
• Press CC-BUBBON and hold on two seconds, the display will be closed.
• When 5V input, if the adapter or power cord can not match the charger, the display will be flashed.
1. Plug one end of the mini usb power cord or car charger adapter or 12V 2A power adapter to the charger's power input. Plug the other end of the cord into a 5V 2A power adapter or the cigarette lighter receptacle in your vehicle or a wall outlet. All elements of the LCD display will turn on and hold for five second as the charger runs a quick self-test.
2. The charger features four charging slots, with each slot able to charge batteries independently. Rechargeable batteries of differing chemistries and voltages may be charged simultaneously using 1-4 of the charging slots.
NOTE: The charger is capable of charging 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable cells or 1.2V Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries only.
3. When inserting a battery ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols on the charger. Incorrectly inserting the batteries will result in the reverse polarity circuit being activated causing the charger’s LCD display (BATTERY VOLTAGE) to blink rapidly. Should this occur reposition the batteries to the correct polarity.
4. Press the CC-BUTTON can select charging current, the charging current will have a circle (1000mA→500mA→250mA→1000mA).
Note: When the charger input voltage is 5V, If the input power is insufficient, the charger will automatically reduce the charge current.
• Please select high quality power cord, power adapter and car charger!
• Recommend the use of 1A or 0.5C current to charge Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd batteries. if not, may be premature termination of the charging process or miss termination!
• Recommend the use of high-quality Ni-Mh batteries, such as eneloop / fujitsu. if not, may be premature termination of the charging process or miss termination!